This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Mastery over subject
All of the above
Consider the culture of the person.
Remember the emphasis on words or phrases changes meaning.
Use the context to interpret messages.
All of the above.
Allows the health professional to enjoy themself.
Can assist everyone to avoid uncomfortable emotions.
Can be therapeutic if used within an established relationship.
If aimed at the person seeking assistance can help the health professional feel better.
meanings created by consensus.
moral choices in communication.
communication that requires a conventional response.
a substitute for an obscene word.
July 6, 1999
July 6, 1997
July 6, 1995
July 6, 1993
the whole group
your own self