This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Which of the following is the barrier of communication?
All of the above
Using the same grammatical form for each point is called
Touching a person can
Cause discomfort and all health professionals should avoid touching anyone.
Indicate anger or aggression and thus should be avoided at all times.
Communicate concern in a non-verbal manner that can provide comfort and reassurance.
Be difficult for some people and thus should be avoided in most situations.
The group discussion evaluates the candidates ability to:
confer with others on a given subject
argue with others
The best source of information on how much the audience knows about your topic would be
the local public library.
an individual member of that group.
a survey or questionnaire to be completed by randomly selected members of that group.
Which of the following may NOT be accomplished through vertical communication?
A message beneath a message is labelled as (Dec-2010)
Non technical information may be decoded by .......................................
Which considerations should be made when narrowing the speech topic?
Can I make the topic broader to fit my interests?
Will the audience understand this narrow topic?
Does this topic fit the specific assignment?
B and C only
There are 9 questions to complete.