This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Which of the following statements is NOT part of the advice given by the author to improve intercultural communication?
Avoid the practice of transpection.
Pay attention to your words and actions.
Gain knowledge and experience with other cultures.
Control your assumptions.
To control noise in the class which of the following is the best method
ignore the students noise, stand confidently and start teaching
watch the class silently and carefully scan the class
give warning to the students that they must keep silence
none of the above
Computer mediated communication includes all of the following EXCEPT:
Email and web pages.
Discussion groups and newsgroups.
Chat and instant messaging.
All of these are forms of computermediated communication.
According to Edward Hall, North Americans use four distance zones when they communicate with others. Which of the four is incorrectly described?
It is impossible to control intimate distance because it is easily violated.
Personal distance is used in casual conversations.
Social distance is observed in a conversation between two people who do not know each other very well.
Public distance is the most formal use of distance.
Experimentation may include which of the following?
all of these
`` See the time table and tell the break time'' is the example of
Listening, like speaking, reading, and writing, is:
a gift of nature
The Indian equivalent of communication is
All of the above
Which of the following is the biggest obstacle in the way of communication in a classroom?
excess noise in class
the teacher has a lack of subject knowledge
not sufficient teaching aids
none of the above
There are 9 questions to complete.