This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Avoid the practice of transpection.
Pay attention to your words and actions.
Gain knowledge and experience with other cultures.
Control your assumptions.
ignore the students noise, stand confidently and start teaching
watch the class silently and carefully scan the class
give warning to the students that they must keep silence
none of the above
Email and web pages.
Discussion groups and newsgroups.
Chat and instant messaging.
All of these are forms of computermediated communication.
It is impossible to control intimate distance because it is easily violated.
Personal distance is used in casual conversations.
Social distance is observed in a conversation between two people who do not know each other very well.
Public distance is the most formal use of distance.
all of these
a gift of nature
All of the above
excess noise in class
the teacher has a lack of subject knowledge
not sufficient teaching aids
none of the above