Select your preferred language
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS
When we mention someone or something for the first time, we use them.
It depends on situation
sometimes true sometimes false
Question 1 Explanation:
When we mention someone or something for the first time, we use a/ an not the. When we mention the same person or thing again, we use them.
Which of these is a French phrase?
Question 2 Explanation:
Deja vu is a French phrase which means '' a sense of having experienced the present''. Bona fide is Latin word which means ''real''. De facto is a Latin phrase.
Consider the following statements
- Psychologists who compare animal and human behavior have concluded that animal communication is based on inherited biological abilities, that is, instincts and on learned signs.
- Speech, as we know it today, did not come until the appearance of the Cro-Magnon people.
- Pictures and abstract symbols for recording ideas began 3,000 years ago.
- The term "label" is used by language scholars to indicate whatever the symbol refers to.
- Using the pictures in our heads to interpret the outside world is called "perception."
I,II and III
II,III and IV
III,IV and V
I and IV
Question 3 Explanation:
Will come soon
Listening is badly affected by
Message overload-excess of listened material
High speed of speaking
A sizable hearing loss-physiological problem
All of the above
Question 4 Explanation:
Will come soon
Which of these is not an example of subordinating conjunction related to cause?
Question 5 Explanation:
Cause is indicated by words like because, since and as. For example, Please do as I told you.
There are 5 questions to complete.