This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Power distance indicates social inequality and is seen in relationships such as boss/employee, teacher/student, older/younger person.
Uncertainty avoidance is the degree of avoidance found in an individualistic as compared to a collectivistic culture.
Long-term orientation indicates a culture where short-term gratification of needs is rejected and tradition and persistence are highly valued.
In a high-context culture much of the meaning of a message is already known to people in that culture and is not explicit.
Signs, symbols, codes, colours
Symbols, codes, signs, colours
Colours, signs, codes, symbols
Codes, colours, symbols, signs
what you say
when you say it
how you say it
where you say it
There is a ceremony to be performed
There is a member of staff to be sent off
There is an urgent matter at hand
There is money to be shared