This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
A word or phrase that is used to express a particular situation is termed as
Which of the motives for interpersonal communication does the author consider the least satisfying?
Which of the following new script is the combination of sound bite and stand up?
None of the above
Who might serve as effective tutors for students?
All the above
Which comparison of verbal and nonverbal communication is accurate?
Both verbal and nonverbal communication are formally taught.
The sender has more control over verbal communication.
More channels are used for verbal communication.
The setting is more restricted in nonverbal communications.
Sky News is owned by
Distant vision digital programmes on Doordarshan is arranged by
Why doesn't this university have a fairer way to calculate students' GPA? is an example of a(n)
A receiver communicates his response to the sender through ...................
There are 9 questions to complete.