This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
LTM stands for
Long term memory
Long time memory
Long term message
Long time message
When in the workplace, which is true about gender differences?
Women use report-talk and men use rapport-talk.
Women and men both use report-talk.
Women use rapport-talk and men use report-talk.
Women and men both use rapport-talk.
Which of the following refers to an intensive and in-depth study of one individual?
People often have negative emotional responses to external environments, which include
The environment of family and friends.
The environment of their family and the people they see when shopping.
Financial, social, physical and spiritual environments as well as possible unknown future environments.
Physical layout of the health service and the appearance of the health professional.
Which of the following is an example of small talk?
Have you seen the latest Mel Gibson film? That would be a great film for us to see tomorrow night.
I'm in the Philosophy Department. What's your major?
I am tired of studying for my Chemistry test and thought I'd take a break. Are you busy right now?
I should start to study for my Statistics test, but I'd rather talk to you for a few minutes. Do you have a moment?
Labeling every person in a group based in a group based on a preconceived idea as to what the group represents
Which of the following statements about co-cultural identity is INCORRECT?
A co-cultural identity will vary in content.
A co-cultural identity will vary in strength.
A co-cultural identity is relatively uniform within a particular culture.
A co-cultural identity is learned.
ONE of the following is NOT a characteristic of oral presentations.
The topic/subject of the summer project report is assigned by:
There are 9 questions to complete.