This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Able to understand
Able to grasp or perceive
Able to communicate
None of the above
A physical and psychological environment for conversation
An interference with message reception
Verbal and nonverbal responses to messages
it is a process which goes on between a source and receiver
it is a method of transfer of information
it is a condition of change of ideas
all of the above
The situation becomes the driving force only in situational leadership.
The particular group task becomes the driving force only in functional leadership.
In functional leadership, the leadership style of the same person changes according to the situation.
In situational leadership, the same leader changes his/her style according to the situation.