This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Misleading and exaggerated claims
Testimonials from unknowledgeable people
All of the above
Security and freedom to make choices
Informality of meeting and avoidance of pressure
All of these
Listening for detail
To convince the audience that the death penalty should be abolished.
To convince the audience that the death penalty constitutes cruel and inhumane punishment and should be abolished.
To persuade the audience of the advantages of exercise.
To inform the audience of the disadvantages of buying used textbooks.
preview your points.
The formulation of messages in the communicators mind
The formulation messages in the receivers mind
Coding of whole communication process
None of these
The molecules essential to life today did not exist at the time Earth was first formed.
The molecules essential to life today could not have been carried to the primordial Earth by a comet or meteorite.
The molecules essential to life today could have formed under early Earth conditions.
The molecules essential to life today were initially self-replicating proteins that were synthesized approximately four billion years ago.
July 4, 1996
June 4, 1965
September 7, 1960
None of the above