This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
In terms of size, an essay that is voluminous is called
Prasar Bharati was launched in the year: (June-2008)
In the discussion of communication problems, the overriding assessment is that
the most important factor is nonverbal communication.
the partner's response to the first comment determines how the quarrel will proceed.
the way something is said is the most crucial factor.
whether the criticism is constructive is a major aspect.
Most people have a ...................... attitude towards criticism.
Time devoted to reading in communication activities is
Which of the following pair is not correctly matched? (Dec-2006)
N. Ram: The Hindu
Barkha Dutt : Zee News
Pranay Roy: NDTV 24?7
Prabhu Chawla: Aaj taak
Which statement correctly describes high-context messages?
Much of the meaning is implied.
They occur more frequently in Western cultures.
A good example would be computer instructions.
Tradition is rejected in favor of competition.
The best way to apply for a job is to submit a rsum that is:
full of personal information
suitable for any job
specifically written for that particular job
A .............. describes how closely two constructs are related.
There are 9 questions to complete.