This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Determining objectives of communication
Identifying mediums of communication
Selecting the most suitable channel
All of the above
It refers to making a dramatic pause to emphasize material.
It involves articulation and pronunciation.
It involves the ability to pronounce sounds in a word correctly.
It refers to a change of pitch used to emphasize certain words.
It requires the health professional to live in the country and speak the language.
It is impossible for a health professional to be culturally competent so being friendly and helpful will compensate.
If the health professional uses an interpreter they will achieve culturally appropriate communication.
It requires awareness of cultural diff erences, sensitivity and openness to these differences, and acknowledgement of the validity of the other culture.
It is equally important to teens and adults.
It often forms the basis of a long-lasting relationship.
It provides a motivation, based on superficial elements, to get to know someone, but is not usually the basis for a long-term relationship.
It is linked with perceived gain as a component of emotional intelligence.
competence in an area
Children Enrichment Education Through Radio
Child Health Education Electronic Recording
Children for Engineers and Energy Requirement
None of the above
Physical characteristics that a person can control are termed elective characteristics.
Context is an important factor when judging attractiveness.
Elective characteristics have more influence on how one sees the world.
Attractiveness pays off in the business world with more job offers.
- Oral communication provides an immediate feedback
- Oral communication is more authentic than written communication
- Oral communication is not frequently used in legal records
Both I and II
Both I and III
Both II and III
None of the above