This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
To inform the audience of the benefits of a college education.
To inform the audience about freedom of speech.
To inform the audience of the recent Supreme Court case upholding affirmative action.
To inform the audience that they should vote for a Constitutional amendment to further uphold free speech.
We each create our own maps, based on many factors.
We react to the map in our minds, not the territory outside.
No two people have exactly the same map.
It is important to understand all of these.
None of the above
are uniform in their level of information and purpose
are uninformed and lack a purpose
are confused in their purpose
vary in their level of information and purpose
They reflect the culture in which they function.
They have no expectations for individual behaviors.
Rules do not apply to small groups, only large groups.
All of the above.