This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
mental and physical acts, respectively
the same thing
a specific act versus a general act
and effective communication produces in receivers thinking
and effective complication does not require handsome personality
the meaning of communis is sensation
none of the above
signs and gestures
cues and clues
In nonassertive assimilation, the person would assume a role that is not true to his or her nature in order to be accepted.
In assertive assimilation, the person would carefully prepare and possibly overcompensate to fit in.
In aggressive assimilation, the person would go to any length to fit into the dominant group.
In assimilation, broadly considered, a person would drop cultural differences and distinctives in order to fit in.