This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
technical terms used in the report
diagrams used in the report
subjects covered in the report
a normal part of maturing.
a problem that occurred prior to the introduction of DSL.
none of these.
correctness of grammar, spelling, and punctuation
Salman Rushdie -- Booker's Prize - July 20, 2008
Dilip Sanghavi -- Business Standard CEO Award July 22, 2008
Tapan Sinha -- Dada Saheb Falke Award, July 21, 2008
Gautam Ghosh -- Osians Lifetime Achievement Award July 11, 2008
The Times of India
A two-sided approach is more effective if listeners are less educated.
A one-sided approach is appropriate if most listeners agree with the speaker's ideas.
The two-sided approach increases the speaker's credibility.
The two-sided approach is better when the topic is controversial.
After writing the introduction
At the onset
At the tail-end