This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
people involved in communication are doing both of these simultaneously.
it accurately reflects the process of alternately sending and receiving messages.
it emphasizes the people involved rather than the channel and noise which have a smaller impact on the process.
all of the above reasons.
Educators currently debate whether math should be taught in the elementary grades.
Educators currently debate whether math should be taught online.
Educators currently debate whether math should be taught using a cognitive, constructivist approach or a practice, computational approach.
Educators currently debate whether the NCTM math standards should be replaced with the standards used in Japan.
Emblems are movements that directly translate into words.
Illustrators are movements that are universally recognized across cultures.
Regulators control the rate of speech at which the speakers are talking.
Adaptors are a form of feedback, signaling the listener's disagreement with the speaker.
Level of success
it always lasts a few days.
it always lasts a few weeks.
it always lasts a short time.
it can last for years.
Source, channel, message, receiver
Source, receiver, channel, message
Source, message, receiver, channel
Source, message, channel, receiver
Only for a restricted audience residing at a particular place
For large group communication
Only for poor students of the class
None of the above