This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
is largely unconscious.
has the potential to conflict with verbal communication.
shows the sender's feelings and attitudes.
has all of the above characteristics which can help determine the truthfulness of the speaker (but is not an exact science).
A formula for thoughts or behaviours - a ``one-answer-fits-all'' solution.
Connection with what is happening during interactions.
Essential for everyone who relates to other people.
The thoughtful and often critical consideration of events and reactions occurring during interactions or times of decision-making.
Culture is a mental set of windows through which all of life is viewed.
Culture is an environment or geographical location in which you live.
Culture is the interaction of race, language, and gender.
Culture is the way in which your social status and community are impacted by your values.
non verbal / electronic
at the beginning
with the recommendations
at the end
as part of the introduction
knowing how large the audience will be
making sure the audience will be comfortable
making sure the room is arranged appropriately
knowing the size of the room