This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Didactic communication is
This expresses your attitudes or moods about a person, situation, or idea
Which of the following is not a publication division of India
The communication of teachers idea to student is mean
Inculcating ideas in the students brain
To impart the lectures
To impart ideas
All of the above
Which one is correct spelling
Which of the following is the name of public relation?
Persuade the public
Persuade the investors and partners
Persuade the employees and other stakeholders
All of the above
Augmentative communication is
A form of communicating that allows people from other cultures to communicate.
A form of communicating that means you can use less concentration to understand.
An auditory form of communication.
A visual form of communication used at the same time as the spoken word.
Not showing a respectful or serious attitiude
The first objective of teaching English is to develop
There are 9 questions to complete.