This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Protects the culture of the health professional, keeping it safe.
Requires special places of safety that accommodate the relevant culture.
Requires understanding of your own culture, the culture of the health service and the culture of the person seeking assistance.
All of the above.
the listener is in a state of motivator
the listener has some extra incentives
the listener has all desirable competencies of best listening
all of the above
grammar is a more important element of language to master than dictionary definitions.
dictionary definitions are more important to master for effective communication than the grammar of a language.
effective communication involves equal mastery of grammar and vocabulary.
language is an important aspect of culture that defines our perceptions of the world around us.
attitudes and beliefs are the same.
beliefs are attitudes that motivate response.
beliefs are convictions about right and wrong.
attitudes are statements of faith, knowledge, and opinion.
Develop the conclusion as you finish the speech delivery.
If you tell the audience you are about to conclude, then do so.
Don't say "Thank you" as a substitute for an actual conclusion.
Give your conclusion and leave the speaking area if appropriate.
lower national achievement test scores in math.
higher national achievement test scores in math.
expert math knowledge in eighth grade.
full mastery of basic math skills.
Very large classes are made possible and thus it is economically advantageous
Experts for teaching difficult topics can be arranged
Teaching can be filmed for reuse
All of these