This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Written on the letter head
Contains personal feelings
Carries a reference number
contains address and telephone number(s)
Handling of routine matters
No consideration of minutes of any previous meeting
Notice of meeting
Called to consider a specific issue or issues
Quantity of trips to the bathroom is associated with lower academic achievement.
High teacher expectations leads to higher academic achievement
High school students think more analytically than elementary students.
When the teacher drinks more caffeine he is much more animated during his lectures.
None of the above
Unimportant because the physical needs usually dominate the person who seeks the assistance of a health professional.
The responsibility of the health professional and can either encourage or discourage.
The responsibility of the health professional and should be completed when convenient to the health professional.
Essential in order to avoid discouraging the person seeking assistance.
This should be done mainly in the introduction and conclusion.
This can be overdone, thus boring listeners.
This is a good way to help listeners remember key points.
It is better to spread repetitions throughout the speech.