This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
In communication, ...................... confirms receipt of the message.
The fact that it is impossible to fix common meaning on all nonverbal messages indicates that nonverbal communication is
ONE of the following is an advantage of non-verbal communication.
Overcoming language barriers
More reliable in comparison to verbal communication
Inaccessible to non-natives
Accessible to non-natives
Diversity in communication within an organisation may be accommodated through
Learning about different cultures
Viewing diversity as an opportunity
Looking down on people
Having open discussions
Conversation control teaches us:
control of listeners responses
self-control as speakers
the use of strong, authoritative language
how to prevent others from speaking
A hitchhiker's raised thumb is an example of which of the following categories of body movements and gestures?
Which of the three components are part of the human communication process?
Feedback, message, critiquing
Noise, feedback, jargon
Message, noise, feedback
Message, recording, feedback
Focusing on problem solving is one of the major steps in the development of good ........................relationships.
Johari window model was created by
Joseph luft and hurrington ingham
Jerry Van Dyke
There are 9 questions to complete.