This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
rules of behavior
(i), (ii), (iii), (iv)
(iv), (iii), (ii), (i)
(ii), (iii), (iv), (i)
(iii), (i), (ii), (iv)
usually become more differentiated by adolescence.
should be understood so that stereotypes can be overcome.
are consistent, even when the power distance between men and women is removed.
begin in childhood and are learned from peers.
Like Channel variables
Like dependent variable
Like destination variable
None of the above
Associated with feed-bais
Follows the rules for excellent listening
Simple and comprehensible
All of the above
for his or her initials
to excuse you for forgetting his or her name
for his or her business card
for his or her surname