This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Lok Sabha channel
everyone will understand your main points.
listeners will be motivated to ask questions after the speech.
the audience will continue to listen as you proceed through the speech.
all of the above may be accomplished.
Complication between person to person
Talking to oneself
More than two persons are talking
All of the above
Prof. Sharma delivered the lecture in the class room.
Signal at the cross-road changed from green to orange.
The child was crying to attract the attention of the mother.
Dipak wrote a letter for leave application.
the same as assertive.
not normally an issue in everyday life.
Does not apply to communication.
Is related largely to defi ning health.
Indicates factors that facilitate participation and function.
Was developed in Australia.
Is largely unconscious.
Has the potential to conflict with verbal communication.
Shows the sender's feelings and attitudes.
Has all of the above characteristics which can help determine the truthfulness of the speaker (but is not an exact science).
Enjoy reading and thinking.
Refl ect fi rst and then act.
Process information according to values and others.
Enjoy the present moment.