This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
reasoning by analogy.
Identify the emotions.
Listen to the story.
Use you own biases to solve the problem.
Let the person work out the problem.
include only important words and phrases.
remind the speaker of ideas during the speech delivery.
should be the only outline ever needed in speech preparation.
A and B only.
Interest and motivation
Retention and adaptation
Stress and boredom
Curiosity and concentration
give social status
create strong cultural ties
develop business etiquette
deliver the speech without stopping, in order to check your time.
mentally say the words.
stop and correct rough areas or add transitions.
do each of these things.
NDTV 24 x 7