This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Raising your voice
Signaling okay with a hand gesture
Gesturing in an empty room
None of the above
The closed-format because it allows the interviewer to stay focused.
The open-format because the interviewer has more control and feels freer to answer questions.
The semiopen format because it permits spontaneous follow-up and flexibility.
The semiclosed format because it establishes the greatest amount of intimacy and encourages honest answers.
Distortions involve twisting or bending material to fit your existing beliefs.
Perceptual filters have the greatest impact on self-concept on a young person prior to puberty.
Deletions occur when information is canceled because our limited physical senses cannot process all of the stimuli we are exposed to.
Generalizations involve drawing conclusions from data or evidence.
all of the above settings.