This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
The spoken languages in the world are about
ONE of the following is the duty of a recipient of a message
A key difference between verbal and nonverbal communication is that:
Verbal communication is nonlinear.
Nonverbal communication is linear.
Verbal communication is linear and nonverbal communication is nonlinear.
There are no specific differences between verbal and nonverbal cues.
Which type of response is targeted for a speech with this statement of purpose: to persuade people to continue contributing to the Red Cross?
to continue not doing something
to take action
to continue what they are already doing
to reinforce a belief
An ethical communicator always
Discusses the people seeking their assistance in the cafeteria.
Indicates their dislike of people and their values.
Understands and applies the requirements for ethical practice.
Takes medical fi les home to complete them.
Which of the following is known as important element of communication?
The sender and the receiver
The sender and the chairman
The receiver and the channel
The sender, Channel and receiver
Internal correspondence may be either secret or
What does sloppy Copy related to?
Which of the following examples is the best use of tutoring?
Two students working on teacher made worksheets
A parent volunteer assisting a student with the alphabet
A parent volunteer circling the room to ensure students are on task.
Both A and B are correct.
There are 9 questions to complete.