This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Verbal communication is nonlinear.
Nonverbal communication is linear.
Verbal communication is linear and nonverbal communication is nonlinear.
There are no specific differences between verbal and nonverbal cues.
to continue not doing something
to take action
to continue what they are already doing
to reinforce a belief
Discusses the people seeking their assistance in the cafeteria.
Indicates their dislike of people and their values.
Understands and applies the requirements for ethical practice.
Takes medical fi les home to complete them.
The sender and the receiver
The sender and the chairman
The receiver and the channel
The sender, Channel and receiver
Two students working on teacher made worksheets
A parent volunteer assisting a student with the alphabet
A parent volunteer circling the room to ensure students are on task.
Both A and B are correct.