This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Asking permission to provide the information at this particular time.
Making the person comfortable in a chair.
Asking their family member what they know about the information.
Making sure they look you in the eye to indicate they are listening.
Use the same style regardless of the situation.
Adapt styles for managing information as appropriate when they have mature ways of learning.
Learn particular styles and then expect everyone to use the same style.
Learn the styles from their fi rst teacher regardless of their personal preferences.
All of the above
the problem-solution order
the motivated sequence
the problem of policy
the cause-and-effect order
teachers in the U.S. should emphasize basic skills and formulas.
teachers in the U.S. are less likely to assign math homework than teachers in most other countries.
teachers in the U.S. are more likely to assign math home work than teachers in most other countries.
assigning math homework has no positive effect on students' overall learning and performance.