This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
only to inform
only to entertain
to both persuade and inform
only to persuade
to plan evaluation procedure
to specify the objectives of communication
to select various types of channels for communication
all of the above
Indian advertising agency
Indian national advertising agency
national advertising agency
international advertising agency
Stimuli for a mass audience.
Stimuli for a speaker.
Stimuli for a receiver.
previous knowledge of your topic
attitudes and beliefs
Supported by 24 satellites
Connected by 54 FM bands
Idea by space ship
a firm timetable should be set for improvement.
no plan will effectively lead to communication improvement.
learning new skills can be difficult and must be accomplished quickly.
a realistic "timetable" is to work at it until you succeed.
None of the above