This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
IN .......... , Handshake must last for the five or seven hand strokes
Several types of interviews are briefly discussed in the chapter. Which of the following interviews is correctly defined?
The stress interview is intended to resolve workplace stress between labor and management.
The exit interview occurs when an employee's job is terminated and typically occurs by having the employee complete a questionnaire.
The goal of an appraisal interview is to ask the employee's coworkers a series of questions to evaluate his/her performance.
A disciplinary interview occurs when a problem area has arisen, and management wants to hear the employee's perspective on the problem.
Which statement about touch is FALSE?
Touch is the first of the five senses to develop.
Social-polite touch is the least intimate of the categories listed in the
A physician touching a patient for a physical exam is an example of functional-professional touch.
The situation at hand is one factor that influences touch.
In business telephone calls, when making a request always use:
the interrogative form
the imperative form
the passive form
direct categorical statements
Interpersonal communication involves at least.............. person(s).
In writing business letters, one has to be:
produces physiological reactions.
is less common among high school students than college students.
can be easily detected by audience members.
is described by all of the above statements.
The final aim of negotiation is to:
reach an agreement
end a dispute
implement an agreement between two parties
win at all cost
Which of the following is NOT a common error?
Mixture of singular and plural forms of words
Mixture of tenses
Multiple application of rules
There are 9 questions to complete.