This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
A teacher is effective in teaching if
He gives rich learning experience to students
He has vast knowledge about the subject
He clarifies all doubts of children
None of the above
The interpretation of physical message into a form that has eventual meaning for a receiver is called
Who said that communication is the interchange of thoughts and ideas
Charles E. Osgood
In a text, word for word citation is indicated by the use of .....................
Considering the ingredients for successful presentations,
presentations require limited preparation.
presentations require manuscript delivery.
presentations require effective visuals.
presentations and speeches are the same thing.
Grapevine is related to
Mrs. Henley makes sure to intermittently restate what students have to say whenthey come to her with a concern. She feels this is the most effective way to showstudents that their concerns are important to her as well. Mrs. Henley is using whatlistening skill?
Using "I' messages
The numbers of kings of sounds are
Which statement best describes American cultural values concerning groups?
Most Americans are more comfortable with groups in the workplace than in social settings.
Groups that are exclusively male or female function better in our culture.
Older people are more likely to make the ultimate decisions in a cross-generational group.
Within the group, all people have an equal voice and the majority decides.
There are 9 questions to complete.