This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Listening occurs without prior preparation.
Listening includes constructing meaning.
Listening includes responding.
Listening includes remembering.
Communis means sensation
the work of messenger is to encode the message
acceptance is noneffective communication produced by the receiver
all of the above
November 1, 1967
November 1, 1957
November 1, 1935
November 1, 1945
not being interesting.
appearing to be sexist.
appearing to be inappropriate.
B and C
level of success
the institutes director
the industry guide
the faculty guide
Can be easily avoided if you supply written information.
Only occur when you have not clearly explained something.
Can be avoided if you adjust your language appropriately and allow time for questioning and clarifying.
Are breakdowns in communication
between two animals of the same species
between a living organism and machines
between an individual and a group
all of the above