This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
It provides an opportunity for feedback and follow-up questions.
The person who is gathering the data can save time over more traditional research methods.
The interviewer is able to gather personal information, such as reactions to events.
These are all mentioned in the chapter.
The division of roles between men and women is not clearly defined.
Self-expression and using confrontation to deal with problems are valued.
Individuals are closely integrated into, and oriented towards, groups.
Short-term gratification is more prevalent.
It should take place within 24 hours of the partners' final agreement on the best solution, while memories are still fresh.
It should involve a trained negotiator, even if the rest of the process has not.
It should always lead to a win-win situation, if the steps have been followed properly.
It should be done some time later, because human behavior does not change overnight.
They are actually synonyms.
They are actually antonyms.
An anecdote is much shorter than an example, and is best in an introduction.
An anecdote is a short, interesting story based on someone's experience while an example might be hypothetical.
Doordarshan was separated from AIR
Doordarshan was separated from FM
Colour television was introduced in India
None of the above
Title and topic
Topic and sentence
Clause and sentence
Clause and phrase