This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Audience and feedback are the two main components of
None of the above
Public relations system management function of
Communicating and collaborating with stakeholders
All of the above
A group that is dealing with the question "How can the system of grievances in this company be streamlined?" is dealing with a question of
fact and value.
In the discussion on perceptual influences, the author's advice to take more time refers to
the importance of getting to know another person well, rather than judging his/her communication style.
reading and talking to others in order to find enough information to support your viewpoint.
participating in a variety of activities rather than being too introspective.
gathering more facts so that you can avoid a hasty conclusion.
ONE of the following is NOT an essential component of the communication process
A message can only be deemed effective when it is
Delivered with confidence.
Repeated back as proof of understanding.
Understood by others and produces the intended results.
Which of the following is NOT an official channel of communication in an organisation?
According to experts, almost 80% communication is
None of the above
``strong'' is a
There are 9 questions to complete.