This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
Congratulations - you have completed MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS..
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Across cultures, the attitude towards time is more universal than the attitude towards touch.
The degree of control a person has over time changes with age and status.
A person can communicate nonverbally by being on time or late.
The way time is divided is an indication of the value placed on it.
is always singular
requires the verb to agree with the real subject that comes after it
requires the verb to agree with its unreal subject
requires the verb to agree with the object
minimizing differences of culture or setting in order to enhance a relationship.
close contact, such as at work or school, that leads to a relationship.
the combination of compatibility and similarities when people interact with one another on a regular basis.
a perceived gain that someone thinks might come from working or studying with another person.
None of the above
exploring alternative choices
evaluating a problem
These are all synonyms for integrity.