This section contains communication Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Communication MCQ Objective Questions Answer
- Communication MCQ Questions with Answers
- MCQ Questions Answers on Communication
- Principles of communication (PoLT)
- Communication MCQ for NET Paper1
- Communication Questions Answers for UGC NET Paper1
- Business Communication MCQ Questions and Solutions
- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with Answers on Business
- Foundations of Human Communication
- Speech Communication: Content Knowledge
- Praxis II Speech Communication Test Questions
- praxis speech communication practice test
MCQ on Communication QUESTION ANSWERS.
The new service of PTI in Hindi language is known as
An example of a communication channel is
``Bandana is going to school'' is a
Which of the following statements BEST describes the relationship between self-concept and perception?
They are synonymous and don't need to be considered separately when studying the communication process.
They are opposites and when the influence of one on the communication process is strong, the influence of the other is weak.
Both feed equally into psychological sets, thus impacting the communication process in a relationship.
Although they are different, they are related and contribute in a complex way to communication in relationships.
Logical links between two events/facts are established by discovering:
In an official letter, the receiver is known as the ....................
Which of the following is NOT crucial for effective communication?
Choice of words
Clarity of purpose
ONE of the following is NOT a part of a technical report.
Table of Contents
Which of the following methods of communication is the most effective?
Presenting written material
Presenting written material along with film projector
Can not be determined
There are 9 questions to complete.