From the list of evaluation procedures given below identify those which will be called `formative evaluation'. Indicate your answer by choosing from the code:
- A teacher awards grades to students after having transacted the course work.
- During interaction with students in the classroom, the teacher provides corrective feedback.
- The teacher gives marks to students on a unit test.
- The teacher clarifies to doubts of students in the class itself.
- The overall performance of a student's us reported to parents at every three months interval.
- The learner's motivation is raised by the teacher through a question-answer session.
(1), (2) and (3)
(2), (3) and (4)
(1), (3) and (5)
(2), (4) and (6)
There is 1 question to complete.