- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
What is the correct term for the variable amount of sleep?
A design consisting of an experimental and a control group but participants are not randomly assigned to the groups is which of the following?
Interrupted time-series design
Nonequivalent comparison-group design
Single case design
All of the above
To test null hypothesis, a researcher uses: (June-2007)
It is in this section that you fully interpret and evaluate your results.
The sample study assumes
all the characteristics of sample are same as the population
the characteristics of sample are different from the population
there are characteristics which match the population
all of the above
The research is always
verifying the old knowledge
exploring new knowledge
filling the gap between the knowledge
All of the above
Conducting surveys is the most common method of generating
correctchoice None of the above
The earlier concepts of ``Child Development'' started with the
Birth of the Child
Death of the Child
The clinical method is ordinarily used only when people come to psychologists with
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.