- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is not an advantage of the self-completion questionnaire over the structured interview?
It is cheaper to administer.
It is quicker to administer.
It is easier to prompt the interviewee.
It is easier to remove interviewer effects. .
Regulating the ``Relevant Variable'' is called
A small scale trial run of a particular component is known as
Both A & B
Which is modern method of research?
Which of the following is a weakness of quantitative research?
Provides precise, numerical data
The researcher's categories that are used might not reflect local constituencies' understandings
Testing hypotheses that are constructed before the data are collected
Can study a large number of people
Which of the following is not an example of deception?
A part of the truth is not communicated to the respondent
To observe code of ethics
To leak out information regarding any confidential matter
To create bias between respondents before the survey
Which of the following functions is performed by the Ordinal scale?
When interpreting a correlation coefficient expressing the relationship between two variables, it is very important to avoid ........
checking the strength of relationship
jumping to the conclusion of causality
checking the direction of the relationship
expressing a relationship with a correlation coefficient
To which are the concepts of internal external criticisms associated?
Validity of experimental designs of research
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.