- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Random sampling does not
Make the sample representative of the population.
Ensure generalization of results.
Reduce error and increase precision of the experiment.
Maximize experimental variance.
Which of the following is not a strategy used to promote qualitative research validity?
The Subject ``Psychology'' was formally recognized in Germany in the year
If A is a true statement and B is a false statement, then the compound statement A\cap B is
none of the above
Reliability in a test refers to
Adequacy of standardization.
Consistency in results.
Objectivity in administering and scoring.
None of the above.
Observing a relationship between two variables is NOT sufficient grounds for concluding that the relationship is a causal relationship.
A ........ is a subset of a ........
If you drew all possible samples from some population, calculated the mean for each of the samples, and constructed a line graph (showing the shape of the distribution) based on all of those means, what would you have?
A population distribution
A sample distribution
A sampling distribution
A parameter distribution
A set of questions asked and filled in by the interviewer in a face-to-face situation with another person is called
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.