- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
After identifying the important variables and establishing the logical reasoning in theoretical framework, the next step in the research process is
To focus group discussions
To generate the hypothesis
To use experiments in an investigation
To conduct surveys
Which of the following is not a source of research ideas?
All of the above are sources of research ideas
Which of the following is a reason for giving more importance to research papers than the research article?
research papers are incorporated with statistics
research papers are based on data
Both A and B
none of these
The interview in which questions are already prepared is called ........
The nonrandom sampling type that involves selecting a convenience sample from a population with a specific set of characteristics for your research study is called ........
Which is the most important characteristics of the survey method of research?
It relies on a small sample
It studies characteristics of a group instead of an individual
It aims at developing some theory or the scientific laws
It focuses on studying the cause effect relationship between variables.
In Non-probability sampling the probability exists of
Limitations of data
Both of the above
None of the above
There are 7 questions to complete.