- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Who developed Method of equal appearing intervals forming the basis of constructing attitude scales?
Thurstone and Chave
The information's to be collected in survey method are related to
Aims of the research
The attainment of the aim of the research
All the above
The goal of ........ is to focus on summarizing and explaining a specific set of data
None of the above
All of the above
Analogies are sources of ........
The research proposals sent to research institutes for financial assistance must have
The whole plan and procedure
Budget requirements and time schedule
Definite objectives of research
None of the above
The cover letter to a questionnaire study should contain all of the following, EXCEPT;
Reasons to respond.
A self-addressed, stamped envelope
Purpose of the study
A list of participants
........ are the standards of a culture about what is good or bad or desirable or undesirable
There are 7 questions to complete.