- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Psychology has come into existence as a separate discipline a little over
A hundred years ago
Two hundred years ago
Three hundred years ago
Four hundred years ago
In the list of shortcoming of Educational Research in India presented in the 4th survey, which of the following was not included?
Absence of clear educational perspective
Absence of conceptual frame work
Inadequate understanding of research process
Absence of reliability and validity of research.
Why is the hypothesis not acceptable that ``The number of tables and chairs in the school influences positively the academic achievement of its students''?
It is not precisely stated
It is not testable
It is not scientifically developed
It is not based on any rational relationship between dependent and independent variables.
Which of the following is undesirable in a questionnaire?
Asking for unnecessary information that lengthens the questionnaire
Avoiding ambiguity in questions
Simplest possible wording and suitable vocabulary
Avoiding questions which the subjects will not answer or will not answer truthfully.
Which of the following statement is incorrect with respect to ``An experimental design is a set of procedures specifying''
How the test units (subjects) are to be divided into homogenous sub samples.
What independent variables or treatments are to be measured?
What dependent variables are to be measured?
How the extraneous variables are to be controlled?
Which is the best format to use if content and material gathered for certain number of students by different interviews have to be compared in a piece of research ?
which of the following statement is wrong about the research
The research has been carried out for ornamental degrees
The research has been carried out for name and fame
The research has been carried out for invention
None of the above
The relation between education and economy is such that
education depends on economy
economy depends on education
there is a mutual dependence between them
there is mutual independence within them
A null hypothesis is (December-2009)
when there is no difference between the variables
the same as research hypothesis
subjective in nature
when there is difference between the variables
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.