- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following types of sampling involves the researcher determining the appropriate sample sizes for the groups identified as important, and then taking convenience samples from those groups?
Proportional stratified sampling
One-stage cluster sampling
Two-stage cluster sampling
Which of the following is true about good hypotheses?
It is formulated in a way such that it can be tested by the data
There is a limited scope and it should not have global significance
It is precise, specific and consistent with most known facts
none of the above
The measure which divides a distribution in ten equal parts is known as
The problem of black box in research is
not a reality
one feature use of statistics
feature of social research
both B and C
A projective technique uses
A short structured interview schedule.
Unstructured stimulus situations such as ink-blots, photographs etc.
On the spot participants observations for measuring an individuals qualities.
Direct observations of a person's behavior.
Which is the best technique of measuring the internal feelings of a student?
Which of the following is NOT the strength of the unstructured interview?
Its usefulness in probing into attitudes and motives of which even the respondent may not be aware
Its getting below the level of cliches s in the instance
A researcher does a study examining the effects of a preschool program. He uses a nonequivalent comparison group design. He finds that the cognitive growth of his experimental group is greater than that of his control. Unfortunately, he later finds that in general children who live in the area where he drew his experimental group tend to grow faster cognitively than children who were from the area where he drew his control group. When he discovered this problem, he discovered what threat to the internal validity of his study?
The researcher must be concerned about the following problems while using secondary data in research.
Both of these
None of these
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.