- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Which one of the following is a non-probability sampling
Stratified Random Sampling
Simple Random Sampling
Which of the following is a primary source of data?
Official records - governments documents, information preserved by social religious organization etc.
Personal records, letters, diaries, autobiographies, wills, etc.
Oral survey of traditions and customs
All of the above
........ is the lowest inference descriptor of all because it uses the participant's own words.
What is it called when the participants are not revealed to anyone but researcher and staff?
All surveys are essentially ........
When the achievement and degeneration of one group is to be tested in t-test, the test used is
Analysis of Variance.
All of these.
The depth of any research can be judged by:
objectives of the research.
title of the research.
total expenditure on the research.
duration of the research.
There are 7 questions to complete.