- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following in not one of the key threats to internal validity?
Which of the following statements is correct? (December-2006)
Objectives of research are stated in first chapter of the thesis
Researcher must possess analytical ability
Variability is the source of problem
All the above
Power of the test of significance means probability of what?
Incorrect rejection of the null hypothesis
Correct rejection of the null hypothesis
Incorrect acceptance of the null hypothesis
Correct acceptance of the null hypothesis.
The extent to which a test provides scores that are meaningful, appropriate, or useful is referred to as;
All of the following are unethical issues, EXCEPT;
Avoiding legal liability
Seeking permission for entry
The literal meaning of `Psychology' is
Science of Behavior
Science of Soul
Science of Consciousness
Science of Mind
When research is done to test hypotheses and theories about how and why phenomena operate as they do, then the primary purpose of such research is
None of the above
Which is the purpose of theory building?
``There is no relationship between higher motivation level and higher efficiency'' is an example of which type of hypothesis?
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.