- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Boolean operators are words that are used to create logical combinations.
Given the scores of 50 students on a test of intelligence and only the information who of them gets which category i.e. I, II, III divisions and fall in the annual examination, which method of statistical analysis may reveal whether intelligence is related to achievement or not?
Rho (r) i.e., Ran Order Correlation.
Research in which the researcher uses both qualitative and quantitative research within a stage or across two of the stages in the research process is known as ........
mixed method research e. mixed model research
Which of the following can best be described as a categorical variable?
grade point average
When more than one independent variable works in an experimental situation, it is called
Which techniques are most used in Educational Research?
How many dependent variables are used in multiple regression?
One or more
Two or more
The technique of regulating various variables in an experiment is called
........ is a general methodology for developing theory that is based on data systematically gathered and analyze
correctchoice Grounded theory
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.