- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
of the following is the characteristic/s of Hypotheses in qualitative research studies?
Hypotheses are very specific and stated prior to beginning the study.
Hypotheses are never use
Hypotheses are often generated as the data are collected, interpreted, and analyzed
Hypotheses are always stated after the research study has been complete
Which of the following is the drawback of pretest interview in ETJO survey?
Small simple size
Non cooperative response
........ refers to how well the particular sample of behaviors used to measure a characteristic reflects the entire domain of behaviors that constitutes that characteristic
Construct validity evidence
Criterion-related validity evidence
Content validity evidence
Face validity evidence
If you develop and use a questionnaire that includes closed-ended and open-ended items then you have done which type of research?
Within-stage mixed model research
Across-stage mixed model research
Not mixed model research
None of above
Which of the following is not a role of hypothesis?
Guides the direction of the study
Determine feasibility of conducting the study
Identifies relevant and irrelevant facts
Provides framework for organizing the conclusions
Who said that ``the problem is a proposed question for solution''?
John C. Torensand
Fred N. Kurlinger
John W. Best.
IRB is an acronym for which of the following?
Internal Review Board
Institutional Rating Board
Institutional Review Board
Internal Request Board
a person undertakes research because of
to refute what has already been accepted as a fact
to verify what has already been established
to describe and explain a new phenomenon
. All of the above
........ research occurs when the researcher manipulates the independent variable.
co relational research
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.