- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Research participants must give what before they can participate in a study?
Which one of the following is regarded as the very breath of an experiment?
The logic of purposive sampling is
To use participants because the researcher has access to them.
That a random sample can generalize to a population.
That a few information-rich participants studied in depth yield many insights about a topic
To include all participants, even though they are not all relevant to the problem.
Which of the following is the important characteristic of survey method?
it is capable for collecting data from a large group simultaneously
here the work is being carried out on predetermined problem
the aims of the method are fixed and specific
all of the above
The father of `Experimental Psychology' is
E. B. Titchener
Which of the following qualities must be present in a researcher to prepare a research report?
skill oriented probabilities
All of the above
........ is a set of elements taken from a larger population according to certain rules.
Which of the following is the true statement for the characteristics of an hypotheses
hypotheses state relationship between variables
hypotheses selected for research should be testable
hypotheses would be limited in scope
All of the above
According to whom ``to start with, the mind is as clean state''.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.