- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Some activities described as `research' like some M.Ed, and Ph.D dissertations should not be so designated because
They just describe something and do not explain anything.
They just compile information which is already available and hence, do not add to existing knowledge.
The information they collect is of no value.
The research they conduct cannot be classified into any standard type of research.
On what basis data are classified?
All of the above .
The unit of Sociology is the `Group', whereas the unit of Psychology is the
Which of the following is not related with the ethics in research?
``In general words questionnaire refers to a device for securing answers to questions by using a form which the respondent fills in himself'' . Who has defined questionnaire in these words?
Goode and Hatt
Goode and Scates
Barr, Davis and Johnson
John W. Best.
Let's suppose we are predicting score on a training posttest from number of years of education and the score on an aptitude test given before training. Here is the regression equation \[Y = 25 + .5x..1 +10x..2\] where x..1 = years of education and x..2 = aptitude test score What is the predicted score for someone with 10 years of education and a aptitude test score of 5?
Systematic error is associated with
To study the relationship of family size with income a researcher classifies his population into different income slabs and then takes a random sample from each slab. Which technique of sampling does he adopt?
Stratified Random Sampling
Which of the following is not an unethical issue?
Avoiding legal liability
None of the given options
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.