- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
The distinction between a clinical psychologist and a psychiatrist is that
A clinical psychologist normally holds a Ph.D. or M.A. degree or Psy. D. (Doctor in Psychology) and a psychiatrist holds an MD degree
A clinical psychologist holds a Ph.D. degree in Psychology and a psychiatrist holds both Psy. D. degree and Ph.D. degree
A clinical psychologist holds a special degree in Psychology and a psychiatrist holds a Ph.D. degree in Psychology
A clinical psychologist has a special training in psychotherapy and a psychiatrist holds M.A. degree in Psychology
Truth and falsehood characterize
both propositions and arguments
neither propositions nor arguments
Experimental design is the only appropriate design where ........ relationship can be established
Cause and Effect
To interpret the relationship between two categorical variables, a contingency table should be constructed with either column or row percentages, and........
If the percentages are calculated down the columns, then comparisons should be made across the rows
If the percentages are calculated across the rows, comparisons should be made down the columns
Both A and B are correct
Neither A nor B is correct
In t-test when separate samples are selected in two groups in one population or in two populations, the test used is
Analysis of variance.
All of the above .
Which of the following does not belong to the group of the other three?
What is the advantage of random sample?
It is free of errors in classification
It is free from bias and prejudice
It is simple to use
If the units are widely dispersed the selection of sample becomes impossible.
Most of the beginners in research suffer from
Too many problems.
Lack of training to tend a problem.
None of these.
From what do problems for research emerge?
Review of research already done
Discussion of theories and principles.
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.