- This section contains ressearch Aptitude Questions Answers You can use it for the preparation of UGC NET Paper 1,NET JRF Exam,Phd entrance , pre phd entrance exam and many more such exams. Various Search Terms used for this section are-
- Research Aptitude Objective Questions Answer
- Research Aptitude Multiple Choice Question Answers.
- Reaching Aptitude MCQ Questions with Answers
- Reaching Aptitude for NET Exam
- Research Aptitude MCQ
Research Aptitude Question Answers – Research Aptitude Material
- Research Aptitude MCQ can be used for the preparation of quizzes.
- Research Aptitude Questions Answers can be used to prepare for UGC NET Paper1, UGC NET CSIR, UGC NET JRF and much more.
- Research Aptitude objective type questions answers can be used in the preparation of Ph. D Entrance exams. Research Aptitude multiple choice questions answers can be used to gain a credit score in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- This section can also be used by any students for improving their knowledge in Research Aptitude.
- The UGC NET General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude is an exam designed to test the teaching and research skills of Indian nationals to determine eligibility for lectureship.
Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET
Congratulations - you have completed Research Aptitude MCQ QUESTION ANSWERS UGC NET.
You scored %%SCORE%% out of %%TOTAL%%.
Your performance has been rated as %%RATING%%
Your answers are highlighted below.
Which of the following is not a type of reliability?
A magazine conducts a survey and asks its readers to cut the questionnaire from the magazine, fill it and send it via mail. It is a type of
A physical or mental change that occurs in participants over time that affects their performance on the dependent variable is called .... .... .... .... .
None of above
To explain, predict, and/or control phenomena are the goal of----------------------
The scientific method
Analysis of covariance is
A statistical technique that can be used to help equate groups on specific variables
A statistical technique that can be used to control sequencing effects
A statistical technique that substitutes for random assignment to groups
Adjusts scores on the independent variable to control for extraneous variables
What is the meaning of Null Hypothesis?
Difference between two parametric mean is zero
The difference is due to error in sampling
Both of them
None of the above .
Which of the following terms best describes data that were originally collected at an earlier time by a different person for a different purpose?
When a citation includes more than ........ authors, only the surname of the first author is cited followed by et al.
Field Study method is the method of
Once you are finished, click the button below. Any items you have not completed will be marked incorrect.
There are 9 questions to complete.